Wednesday 27 March 2013

TO : SECRET ADMIRER ^_^

Oh, secret admirer, when you're around the autumn. Its feels like summer.How come you're always messing up the weather?Just like you do to me.... -.-
My silly admirer. How come you never send me bouquet of flowers? -haha-It's whole lot better than disturbing my slumber, if you keep knocking at my door.
Last night in my sleep, I dreamt of you riding on my counting sheep.Oh how you're always bouncing and you look so annoying ! ^ ^
Dear handsome admirer, I always think that you're a very nice fellow.But suddenly you make me feel so mellow. Every time you say hello.And every time you look at me. I wish you vanish and disappear into the air.How come you keep on smiling?Oh! You look so annoying.
My secret admirer, I never thought my heart could be so yearningPlease tell me now why you try to ignore me, cause i do miss you =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CommEnt di SiNi ! =)

My Buddies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...